Friday, June 1, 2007

Pre-Pond


Day #1 Fish pond expediction is coming right along. dig dig dig till the sweat drips from my nose... then I step away from the shovel. The problem with "manual labor" for ME = my mind runs a hundred miles per hour... I could find a "life lesson" even in the dirt and grime... Got up early this mornin' and began my work... I ripped up all the plants and things ~ down to the dirt a while back (before the tent experience) ... now the digging fun...

Imitation IS the best form of flattery... I suppose I should take it as a compliment... Guess some people just don't have orginal ideas or thoughts or words...
When I was little, I'd go to my Mom and say, "Why do they copy me?"
She'd say, "Because they want to be like you."
"If they want to be like me, why do they treat me like that?"
She'd say "Because they are jealous that they can't be like you."

OH!

No comments:

Post a Comment