Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'm going home

Words simply are NOT sufficient to describe this experience.

SHE's pushing 80, has written OVER 40 books, is an international speaker... during her talk today, she asked ME up on the stage for a "demonstration". I was so nervous just standing next to this woman... after that "session" was over, she approached ME. Said, "Krista you are absolutely beautiful... I believe you have a gift... I want to invite you to our mentor program..." OMG! First, she thinks I'm pretty? What a compliment from a woman that taught "etiquette" for a number of years... Second, SHE believes in ME? What an honor! A mentor?

My tire STILL has the nail. I called AAA tonight, the guy said it should be alright...and went on his way. So... I will head out tomorrow. With the pillow on the head rest, the other pillow on the seat and my blanket over that... My "passenger" and I will race from the rising sun to Pacific Ocean... I'm going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment