Friday, June 22, 2007

OMG! Again... I am honored

So... remember me writing about the music fella from the other day at the studio? I just got an e-mail from him... He wants to know if I'd be interested in writing HIS book! OMG! What an opportunity! Are you kidding me?!!! I'm all over that! My reply was a-quick-sound professional-yet-totally-willing/honored-to write-the-book!

Okay, I just went from numb to that jumping out of my skin thing. And I have a friggin 11 hour drive ahead of me. First I must clean my house... Whenever I leave on a "trip", I feel the compulsive need to clean my house and leave everything in "order". It's more about, should something happen to me ~ like I die ~ I want to leave things clean for whomever comes to clear out my things. I know...that sounds morbid, but really... isn't that the polite thing to do? LOL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment