Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Oregon


Too much to say, too little time... Let me simply put it this way ~ Oregon is AMAZING!


Surviving the "geriatric" flight (I kid you not... there were so many elderly people gettin on that flight). My whole, "What if it's the pilots time?" thing was shot... I figured those geriatrics were "closer" to their time...and one of them would take our plane down. But ALAS we made it...


For some reason I can't download the rest of the pics I took today onto this bloP...but they are fantastic. Even saw wild horses...just walkin' around.


And this hotel is GIGANTIC and the room...OMG a spa tub upstairs...a living room, a bed room... I've NEVER stayed in a nice room like this... What a treat!


Spent the day with the horses and the horse people... I'm getting fired UP.


For now... I'm going to get in that spa tub and relax my cold, tired bones. Did I tell ya it snowed on the drive into Bend? Yeah... SNOW. Then the sun was out for a bit and we drove with the top DOWN. Anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment