Monday, June 4, 2007

Happy Found Birthday




Church Family Pic-Nic! We got our food and sat down. I said to L (pastor's wife) and R (I call her the prayer lady), "This is like being in a bar... when in there, people automatically assume you are drinking. So, I'm here with a veggie hot dog, but it looks like a meat hot dog and people are going to assume I'm eating an animal."




Little Sally (and her mom/brothers) came to the pic-nic today... she said, "I Love You!"




That pic-nic marks the 2nd year of JOJO! Two years ago, we saw him on the side of the road. He had his paw up, as though he was injured.




I said, "there's a dog."

she said, "it's dead."

I said, "it's standing up."

she said, "it's dead standing up."

She pulled over... and jojo now lives with me... Happy FOUND birthday jojo!











1 comment: