Sunday, June 17, 2007

Pond Phase...ummm I forget


So...whatever phase this is... Went down to the riverbed, loaded up M's truck and wheeewwww what a bunch of WORK. THANK YOU M for helping me with that...

With the truck loaded up, we were driving back and I asked M, what kind of influence am I? She said, "Aside from the fact that we just took rocks out of the river bed for YOUR pond?" I said, "seriously... what kind of influence am I? Do I encourage people to do good or bad?" She said, "YOU inspire people to do GREAT things... to be better people!"

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to my HERO ~ The man that taught me how to change my oil, rotate my tires and SO MUCH more! He taught me what LOVE IS... to labor hard in everything that I do... He LOVED me as though I was his own flesh and blood...I LOVE YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment