Saturday, June 9, 2007

I am going to HELL

I'm at the airport ~ waiting for my flight... laptops, digital camera's, little port things to down load pictures... are dangerous in the hands of some....


and of course I'm the geek in the bathroom taking a picture of the directions to "flushing" sign. I'm wondering why "solid waste" has 3 water drips next to it? And how confusing is it... flush UP for this and DOWN for that? Couldn't they come up with something easier?



They have this full body scan thing. A person steps into it... and this blast of air shoots out... eventually a little green light goes on and the door on the other side opens. It's kinda like a car wash. There I was standing in line, minding my own business... anxiously waiting my turn to strip and load (take shoes off and put all my belongings on the tray thing)... when this lady steps into the full body scan. The puff of air shot out and so did she! She screamed and jumped out of the scanner thing... LOLOLOL

I, of course, bust out laughing. NOT a soft, gentle giggle...and FULL BLOWN CACKLE! OMG it was too funny! I couldn't help myself... really! ALL eye's were on ME... but I was past polite and couldn't stop laughing. I managed to get out, "I know, I'm going to hell for laughing."

And of course I'm also going to hell because I GOT the lighter past security! I wasn't about to let the robots steal that lighter... Texas already has one of mine...

So... I'm going to hell. But first I gotta go board that giant with all the other lambs... like lambs to the slaughter. Have I mentioned how much I hate flying?

No comments:

Post a Comment