Thursday, June 28, 2007

B

I forgot to tell you about the most exciting part of yesterday. At the end of our time together, our leaders gave us a little certificate thing.

B, who I didn't want as my group leader... blessed me so much. During my feedback time with her yesterday (after I delivered my final "talk") she said, "Krista what can I say? You were right on. You hit every point. Do you have any questions for me?"

I tentatively asked, "Can I e-mail you or call you and pick your brain, and have you critique me and my work?" Without even the slightest pause, "Of course you can. I would be delighted to help you any time."

My life has taken on a completely new direction and I am thrilled to see what's going to happen. The "Yahoo's" no longer torment me ~ they are but a distant annoyance. I no longer feel the sting of the betrayal or rejection or oR OR. Funny, I haven't thought about them in a while... However, yesterday while having my coffee and quiet time the thought came to me... The ONE subtly told me she was going to do something to hurt me... It went like this (when I was confronting her lies)...

"Don't fuck with me Krista."
"Are you threatening me?"
"Just don't fuck with me, I was studying to be a lawyer."

*note This is where I got really angry... I do NOT like bullies or being threatened

CLICK and that was the last time I spoke to her. She tried...sent me a birthday card, sent me a Christmas card... but I didn't respond...

WHAT can I say? I'm so glad to have that woman out of my life. I was talking to a friend last night and telling her about where I was, where I am now... and she said, "Krista you just had to get all that negativity out of your life so that you could move to the next level...and NOW you are taking off."

Okay the silver bullet (my car) is loaded up and I'm heading out. I really HOPE my tire holds up 'till I get home. The idea of being stranded out in the middle of nowhere is not appealing to me. Although, I'm sure I'd make some poor, starving vulture very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment