Tuesday, May 22, 2007

WHO SAYS?

Who Says... I can't put up mini-blinds with a butter knife?

Who Says... I can't put a futon together (by-myself) with a butter knife?

Who Says... I can't re-roof my house by myself (and not with a butter knife)?

Who Says... I can't put a shed together by myself?

Who Says... I can't cut my own hair?

Who Says... I can't ride a motorcycle?

Who Says... I have to look for a job in the classifieds and NOT the obituaries?

Who Says... I'm NOT capable of being "just friends"?

HA!

I finally have all the puzzle pieces (from the past several months ~ almost a YEAR) and I have NO need to go over it again ~ I now see the bigger picture (I know what happened)... I wasn't seeking out the missing pieces ~ they came to me little by little. That one told me my "ex friend" is afraid to come back into my life, because she's AFRAID of me. But I hold NO anger towards her, nor do I blame her for any of it... she was duped...lied to...deceived. That's plain to see... I would NOT cut her at the knee's (as I did the other one). Nor would I feel the need to throw the other one under the bus ~ she's already done that herself. When I asked if she told her that I was "following her, sitting outside her house, breaking into her house, creating screen names"... she said that she admitted to her that she was the one doing all that... Soooo

Who Says?!

1 comment:

  1. What? you can't re-roof your house with a butter knife? You're losing your touch, lol. And...you can cut your own hair? I did that once, in the 4th grade and I'm sure somewhere my mom has a photo of it.

    ReplyDelete