Friday, May 25, 2007

crease

I have this "crease" in between my eyebrows... You know what I'm talking about? Look in a mirror and put a "confused" ~ eyebrows together look... see that "crease"? Yeah, mine is like permanent. It is from looking at some people so often, thinking "Who ARE you and HOW did you get on MY planet?"

Woke up with a strange...foreboding feeling AGAIN this morning... and of course there was the TAP TAP HAMMER HAMMER! My friend suggested going outside, phone in hand and talk about the INS really loudly... They'd scatter. With MY luck though, one of 'em would fall, break a leg, sue ME (for intentionally scaring the poop of 'em and forcing his fall) and WIN. So... I grit my teeth and endure TAP TAP HAMMER HAMMER.

In between clients yesterday ~ I had just enough time to go get my nails done. You know how it goes? The standard questions ~ are you married? No. Have children? ummm No. Now the gal was doing her thing on my precious little finger... when the children question came up... the woman had a friggin DRILL in her hand! I said, "No, I have dogs." And at that moment (DRILL ON MY LITTLE FINGER) she started CRYING... not tiny little tears... BAWLING. And there went my "crease" again... AND my serenity as she was still DRILLING on my precious little finger... "Ummm did I hurt your feelings?" I asked. Still crying and still drilling she said, "My dog, I had long time. Dog family. This my first day back work. Dog killed 5 day ago and I cry for 5 day." Oh geeze... I felt... I felt... PAIN! I yanked my hand away, but the burning... oh the burning. LOLOLOL Bless her heart though... I understand that gut wrenching agony after a loss. And now I understand what a drill is capable of doing to a precious little finger. :)

Now, I'm gonna go put lotion on my crease and soak my little finger in Epsom salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment