Thursday, May 31, 2007

animals and alcohol


Okay first can I just tell you that the animal control people SUCK! So, my dog died in September... When I got the renewal thing, I returned it with the box checked, "No longer have this pet". Yesterday, I got a late notice for my DEAD dog! I calmly detached at the perforated line, quietly got a pen... and wrote, "This dog is STILL DEAD!" Karma for making the nail lady cry?


Next let me tell you NOT to drink alcohol in a jacuzzi. I'm not a drinker... once in a blue moon I'll have A drink. So, I was at my friends party... we were swimming, bar-b-q-ing (mine was vegetarian and she used separate utensils)... the ladies get into the 'cuzzi... me too. However, I was drinking A smirnoff. I'm fine. Get out. Walk into the house and WHAM! I was down for the count.

I'm building a fish pond in my backyard! That'll give me some manual labor AND keep me out of trouble. I've sketched it out and know how it looks in my head... I must say, the palm tree in MY sketch looks MUCH healthier than the palm tree in my back yard! LOL




Finally, let me tell you that I am SO excited, I'm jumping out of my skin! Just got a phone call this morning... Holllyyyy Tooollleeddddo! I just got my FIRST horse for my "program"! They will haul him out here... 

This weekend is going to be crazy busy ~ between my fish pond (cuz when I get it in my head to do something ~ I won't stop 'till it's done),

In the mean time, I have clients today... and a blue moon to look at tonight.

1 comment: