Tuesday, May 8, 2007

jojo wonders why

My dogs has issues! So, last night he got into my "bath" stuff and ATE some bath beads... ya know, the round balls with oil in 'em? I found them scattered through out the house and went around picking up his balls! Then of course, today he's had the trotts! And he looked so pathetic... "Mom, why is this happening to me?" "Well, SON it has everything to do with that stuff you ate last night." Bless his little heart... I just went to the shed to get the fans out...and he ATE the second package!!! Little blue balls all over the living room! And he wonders why he's miserable?

Went to get my taxes done today. I know, I know...it's late. I had to get an extension, because all my "stuff" was packed up when my house was being torn apart. So...anyway... let's think about this for a min. Ya know... your tax guy (in my case it's a guy) has a bit of an intimate relationship with you... How many of YOUR friends do you share ALL your financial information with? If you're honest ~ he knows everything about your financial income, spending, status and etc... So... I get into his office, pull out all my papers ~ neatly organized and he begins to go through them...
After awhile he says, "You're at a loss."
"yeah, no kidding... I'm taking the whole year off my personal calander..."
"that bad huh?"
"worse."


1 comment:

  1. Ok, that poor pup...first his lizard, now the bath beads...I'd say you can learn a lot from a dog but this time...I don't recommend it. :)

    ReplyDelete