Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day



Sunday...
Mother's Day...

Woke up with my hair sticking out all over the place (that'll teach me to go to bed with wet hair)... to the doggie beach...

Took the dogs off their leashes, we continued on... jojo ran over and pee'd on a lady! I said, "quick walk that way and pretend like we don't know THAT dog!" 

Hmmm I think I figured IT out! Look at the pic with the light in it... See anything...ummm wrong? Sometimes we are just tootin along, minding our own business... somethings not right...then we SEE it SO clearly!

Back home to shower and get ready for dinner with the family. So... we're sitting at the table, every one's talking and laughing and... then I say, "hey, how's your kitten?" DEAD silence... everyone just stopped talking... like the whole world stopped talking...for like days!

"uhhh a phone call every now and then would be good!" I said. I didn't know what happened. I just knew something happened. My sister started crying. He said, "why did you have to say that?" Ummm how was I supposed to know the dog used the kitten for a squeaky toy? Ahhh but we recovered quickly...

We gathered together for a photo or two or a million... and my brother-in-law was the "shooter". Now, here's the part about that ~ he has recently been diagnosed with MS and is RAPIDLY declining... This 44 year old man, who can no longer dress himself and his 11 year old son had to cut up his food... was taking the pictures! He couldn't hold the camera real well and he couldn't feel the button to snap the photo! But he WAS determined and we all had our pictures made.












No comments:

Post a Comment