Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Rolling MY eyes

So... there I was, taking a nap in the middle of the day ~ I was OUT. So out that I was drooling... and my phone rang... It was "C"

"Krista, did YOU call me the other night? "

"No"

"You sure?"

"Yes"

"You didn't call me in the middle of the night?"

OMG... NO! I haven't called ANYONE (from THAT group). We had a normal, pleasant conversation... hung up ~ things were okay... Then about 20 min. later... my phone rang AGAIN...

"KRISTA IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, SAY IT TO ME... C'S VERY UPSET AND WHATEVER YOU SAID... MADE HER CHOKE ON HER FOOD!"

"I don't know what you're talking about... and calm down... WHY are YOU calling ME SCREAMING?"

So... I called C to see if I had offended her or upset her... UMMMM NO... Thus my eye ROLLING... I'm sitting here like the kid in the Home Alone movie ~ hands on checks, mouth agape, eye's WIDE OPEN...

THAT woman is truly NUTS! When WILL she stop? Perhaps it's time to change my phone number... Whheewww and if my "ex friend" is still co-signing her behavior and craziness... Wow! Too friggin much!

Alas... I Googled myself today! MY second book IS listed! YAHOOOO! Doing a little dance... Yippie! Oh and the TURTLE has been FOUND. sigggghhhhh.... My turtle has been "missing" for months. Put signs up all over town... an add in the paper... taken several trips to the pound (the lady down there knows me by name! And whenever a turtle was turned in, she'd call). So... now I'm going to go water my lawn and pretend I didn't have that "hiccup" today... Lose my number already!

1 comment:

  1. Or burn it. Drooling sooooo attractive, I sometimes do that to turn myself on.

    ReplyDelete