Thursday, May 24, 2007

LUCY

So... I woke up early... did my routine ~ coffee, feed bird, check e-mail, sign into my virtual office to begin my work day... Barely awake and I hear this noise! At 6 am!!!

My friend IM'd me and we were talking ~ I told her about the noise... then of course I "went" with it... No, it sounds like digging on cement... No, it sounds like scraping... Maybe he killed his wife and is burying her in the back yard... Yeah, that's it. Maybe she found out his dirty little secret and he killed her... Dead (wo)men tell no tales! Then I went outside to have my morning smoke and my QUIET time... There ain't nothing quiet about today :) They are re-roofing the house behind me. LOL I counted 10 men on that roof! Bet it doesn't take them the 6 mo's it took me!

Did I tell you the turtle is back? Yeah... So... not only is he back, but there are TWO more additions to the family... a water turtle and a BIG tortoise. All those signs across town, ad in the paper, trips to the pound, ya know? My Dad is all proud ~ he got his very OWN turtle now... WHAT has gotten into the man? He must have hit his head pretty hard the other day. This is the man that FREAKED out every time I came home with "another" rescue... (and trust me...it was like a daily occurrence with me). Her name is LUCY (as in I LOVE Lucy)! After ME! He called and said he named HIS new turtle after ME cuz she's always getting into something... Geeee.... Thanks? He built her a house too... I'm telling you... Something ain't right in Denmark!


And that's ALL I'm saying today... cuz I'm liable to set some sparks 'a flying somewhere... Okay, I'll just say one thing :) ~ picture THIS...

A triangle of women... there's drama and chaos and craziness... take ONE woman OUT of the triangle...and low and behold...the drama and chaos and craziness continues! Hmmm rocket science? I think NOT! The one that was taken OUT of it, couldn't have been the CAUSE of it.

Changing my phone number today ~ so... ya might as well take it out of your phone... Please... once again ~ leave me out of your craziness... And your tears won't work on me... the ONLY one I feel sorry for is my ex-friend ~ cuz she's got her hands full with that one...

Signed,
LUCY

No comments:

Post a Comment