Saturday, September 1, 2007

Harp, Friends and Japan?



Peter Sterling ~
http://harpmagic.com/






It was a small gathering... and what an AMAZING experience! I think I was the only geek with a camera so... I didn't take very many pictures. Peter ~ YOU are incredible! Egypt? Yeah... I would LOVE to go to Egypt with you guys. GAIL!!! It was So GOOD to see you! We WILL do that "relax" day at the beach soon... thank you for believing in what I'm doing. Carolyna ~ the TEA VEE lady ~ beautiful as ever!

So many interesting and wonderful people there... I met some folks from Japan ~ the invitation was laid before ME... They invited Peter, Gail, Em and myself to Japan for a tour... Are YOU kidding me? I don't know exactly where I fit in to that... Peter's an amazing harpist, Gail ~ an extraordinary visionary, Em too... but me? I'm just a girl from a small town with ugly nails, choppy hair and BIG dreams... I told them about what I'm doing with the horses... and the one little Japanese woman got teary eyed. They WANT to help!

Of course there were people I thought I recognized, but had NO clue WHO they were... That's what happens when you don't watch Tea Vee. That's why Disney always had ME work the celebrity parties ~ cuz I didn't know who anyone was ~ and I wouldn't slobber all over 'em. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment