Friday, September 28, 2007

Wheels ARE spinning...

She's getting purple nail polish too...

Note that her ears are pinned back ~ that's when you KNOW a horse is pissed off! Grace only tried to kick him 2 x's! He said her back legs are swollen ~ prolly from kicking the metal fence or the other horses and she has "infections" in two hooves (I won't even go into what that means or what it's from ~ it's gross). But what that really means is ~ I have to pour peroxide in 'em daily AND paint her hooves with some stuff he couldn't spell, but it's purple.

When her "manicure" was all over... she cried on my shoulder. I am NOT exaggerating... she put her nose in my neck and pouted... even did the little lip quiver thing. It was when she attempted to BLOW her NOSE on my sweater that I put a stop to that... I told her to "man up"!

As Mike was leaving, he told me about two horses that were recently dumped in the river bed ~ they are up for adoption... Hmmmm think they'd get along with a wild baby mustang?

And we ARE moving! I'm waiting for the zoning permit thing... At first my Mom didn't go for it. So, I rallied the troops (my brother, sister, dad and our closest friends)... She didn't have a chance against all of us. I think she's just worried that if I get the zoning stuff approved... I'll end up with ALL kinds of animals ~ heck I'm already plotting ~ there's a llama in need of a home... a pot bellied pig at the pound... not to mention ALL them dogs! :)

*** we interrupt this program to bring you the following report. My friend JUST called... there's another horse in need of rescue... The lady went to look at him and said he needs a home ASAP. Hmmm my wheels ARE spinning...

1 comment: