Thursday, August 30, 2007

I'm NOT cool

LOL thanks Susan for reminding me that MY Kindred family IS reading this BLOP! I'm going through ALL my bloPs now and "cleaning" 'em up. Linda ~ I'm sowwy that I said "shit" in my other bloP... no excuses... but I took it out. SO it no longer says "SHIT". And I took out the one about "not casting your pearls before swine." Even though it was a direct quote...

I got a hair cut today... a real one ~ not a self-inflicted one. She had to cut it short, cuz I managed to mess it up really bad on my last self-inflicted cut. I've been saving my pennies so that I could get a REAL hair cut... Things like hair cuts, manicures, pedicures are LUXURIES for ME. I may be poor... but

I can go out at any time and SEE 10 (soon to be eleven) horses that have been rescued from abuse and neglect...

I can go out at any time and see the faces of little children who have been abused and neglected ~ riding one of those horses ~

to a place where LOVE, HOPE and PEACE abound...

I may have ugly nails and chopped hair (and say shit from time to time)... but I can lay my head on my pillow at night and know that my heart is in the right place...

No comments:

Post a Comment