Sunday, September 16, 2007

Watercolor Ponies...

Sitting in church... I had "the restless leg" syndrome going on. I just couldn't concentrate on anything, but a four legged beauty 20 min. away ~ Grace. No Carl's for me ~ I headed out to my true friend... and spent the afternoon with her. On the way, church lady called me and WOW what an offer. I may be moving Grace again tomorrow... Heck, I may be moving with her! I'll find out soon... Wonder if I can use the horse trailer to move my "house"? LOL and don't think I won't do it myself.

M made a video of my true heart and JOY ~ Grace is doing amazingly well... Yesterday, she "tested" me ~ just trying to put on her fly mask was an ordeal. I was MORE stubborn than she... Today, she lowered her head for me to put her mask on. With time, LOVE and TRUST... Grace will be ready to "work" with kids in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment