Monday, July 30, 2007

I made 'em cry

So... my "talk" went really GOOD. I made 'em cry! That's how I know I touched 'em... That was this morning. Then tonight, they asked me to speak again. However, I didn't have anything prepared ~ just Johnny on the spot! WOW! And... I think I'm gonna get "booked" to do a women's retreat!

It's been raining here all day. A hot, windy rain... and it's lightening outside. I've parted the curtains in my room and have an amazing view of the city and the storm.

Long day.

Tomorrow it's off to her house for some personal training time. This woman is truly...ah... no words; imagine that ~ ME speechless! And I have to go with NO make-up. NO hair-do. NO clothes :) kidding ~ just not dressy clothes. Tomorrow this woman that I absolutely respect... is having some folks come in to completely re-do my DO. She sort of "flipped" when she saw my self-imposed hair cut... ummm what do you want me to do... glue it back on?

Time for a long, hot bath and a good book! Night Night

No comments:

Post a Comment