Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Highest Good

I've been asked to explain what I mean by wanting the "Highest GOOD" for others... It is simply desiring another person to reach their greatest potential ~  to find total peace and happiness in their lives ~ to do the right thing because it's the right thing to do.

WHAT is it that will make that person achieve their greatest potential? I don't want others to hold onto their anger, bitterness, resentments because that blocks them from love, joy and peace; that's NOT their highest GOOD. I would encourage them to let all the negativity go so that they can truly experience the positive... and when people are functioning at their greatest potential... that IS when they have the greatest impact on the lives of others (positively).

Another component to the "highest good" is to see people with ONLY their GOOD qualities... Law of Attraction: If I see only the good in people, perhaps they will "show up" the way I am "seeing" them. If I expect someone to be a "jerk" ~ they will. If I expect someone to be "kind" ~ they will. Law of Attraction. Self-Fulfilling prophecy.

This is NOT a new "philosophy" for ME... I've been about the "highest good" for many years... Some have said I have a "Pollyanna Syndrome".

No comments:

Post a Comment