Saturday, February 10, 2007

Saturday Night and the Moon is OUT!

This morning I woke up pondering the important questions in life...
What color hair do they put on the driver's license of a BALD man? If vegetable oil comes from vegetables, what does baby oil come from? If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with, "Quit while you're ahead?" Ya know, just my usual ramblings...

I did it! I got a plane reservation...YIKES! I'm getting on da plane! I'm going to meet a gal about an upcoming book that I'm writing... yet it's so close to my family (that I haven't seen in years ~ and I'm not exaggerating...YEARS). I'd feel too guilty if I went that close to them and didn't stop in and say "hey".

Dad's surgery went well... he was kinda cute all doped up! Now... I'm going to my office to hang those pictures and it's done. I'll have a "open house" thingy when I return from the "south"...
Yeah! Going out tonight with the greatest women in OC! Wait, they neither live in OC, nor are we going out in OC... so... I guess I should say, I'm going out with some GREAT women tonight!

Saturday night and the moon is out, I'm gonna head on over to the twist and shout!

No comments:

Post a Comment