Monday, February 19, 2007

The FKDOVER song

THIS is a direct "quote" from a friend... too friggin funny ~ Go "D"

Okay, I love the human spirit. And because I do, I give many people the benefit of the doubt, as most of us do. Because most of the time, that works. But not always.I know that every one of you out there has had in a run-in with someone in your life that...well, ended up not being who they said they were, and in fact, turned out to be incredibly...unsavory. My tribute to those people in life who really should have been struck by lightning at a young age and taken out of the gene pool before they did so much damage to others is -- yes -- a song. Shocking, but true. In the style of my favorite melodramatic parody gurus, Tenacious D and Meatloaf, I give you my rock-anthem meets Abba-sing-a-long, my Ode To Those Who Need A Swift Kick In The Ars --"The Fkdover Song"at http://www.myspace.com/danielleegnew It's the last song on my music player. And please, pass it around to all of your friends, so that they, too, may know that yes, friend, their pain is felt, and that they now have assistance in flipping the big cosmic "bird" to those people in their lives who have worked so very, very, very hard to deserve it. Download and pass around the "The Fkdover Song" at http://www.myspace.com/danielleegnew...and have a jerk-free day !xoxoxoxDanielle

No comments:

Post a Comment