Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I KNOW...I WONT

I'm hesitant to blog today ~ too much that I WANT to say, but think it's best to hold myself back... or maybe it isn't best to hold myself back ~ perhaps I SHOULD blog it ALL and tell the WORLD about a coupla the meanest, evilest people I've encountered in my life... hmmm alot of people read this blog... I could send a warning out to humanity... perhaps I could save another innocent soul from being crushed by those evil doers... Nah, I think I'll take the high road today... some people just aint worth MY blog or MY time or MY emotions... it aint going to change a thing to give in to the temptation to publically humiliate anyone... I will simply say... I KNOW... I KNOW... I KNOW... when you lay down with dogs, eventually you get flea's... I'm standing upright and I'm walking forward... I have too much going for my life today and it's not worth it to get sucked back into the blackhole of deceit...manipulation...cruel intentions... ahhhh I'm giving in to the temptation to bust their lies wide open. I WONT...I WONT...I WONT stoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment