Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Friggin Valentine's Day

Happy Friggin Valentine's Day!
Can I tell you about a gift I got? Can I tell ya about it? Can I? Can I? I got a STAR... no really...it's a real star and my name was put into a registry...it came with a beautiful framed certificate and a map on how to find the star! That was the most original, creative, special gift...and it meant a lot to me. Thanks "M"! We are going on an "adventure". She has made all the plans and arrangements ~ I'll just hop in the car and enjoy the thrill of having NO IDEA where we are going. Alls I know is that we will be driving for a long time and it may be cold there. LOL Whooo Hoooo a real adventure!

I'm taking Abby to the groomers today ~ jojo is going too ~ but he's gettin' a teeth cleanin'.

So...will someone please tell me why Valentine's Day is such a BIG deal? We buy flowers that will die... chocolate that will make 'em fat and get pimples... and profess an undying love that some may not be sincere about. Hmmm yeah.... Happy Friggin Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment