Friday, February 16, 2007

Happy Azz

Whoooo Hoooo Let the adventure begin! Got up at 3:49 am ~ I'm like a kid on Christmas morning... I have NO idea where we are going ~ asked NO questions ~ didn't try to figure it out... gettin' in the BLUE THUNDER and we're heading in some unknown direction... Well, unknown to ME.

I try to keep myself really busy so that I don't think about the broken friendship... It works MOST of the time and lately I haven't even had time to stop and breathe ~ let alone breathe thoughts of HER. Every now and then it hurts ~ kinda like getting a paper cut. It's in those exact moments that I remind myself that she CHOSE to exit MY life...she chose to have nothing to do with me ~ SHE believes I'm a worthless and undeserving of HER friendship ~ Just like a paper cut, it bleeds a tiny bit for a tiny amount of time... and soon it's forgotten. 'Till ya bump it on something... I have CHOSEN to focus on the GOOD things in my life ~ and there is plenty! I have some really GREAT friends, an AMAZING family and a career to build... I'm HAPPY!

So, now I will get out the door for this adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment