Saturday, April 21, 2007

Floors are 'a comin'

Awake at 4 am… Well, if you want to get technical ~ I woke up at 2 am (afraid I wouldn’t wake up with the alarm at 4). Out of the house by 5 am… south bound. Half asleep, music blasting… I saw it! And my mind began to ponder… The sign on the 5 fwy ~ with a whole family running across the freeway! Now you know for the State of California to have put that sign up ~ a family MUST have run across the freeway… Because we all know, they only put signs up to deter people from doing what others have done before… GEEZE!

Exit Sea World Dr. Ahhh remembering the last time I went to Sea World ~ that was fun. Turn left… oh, the hotel with the “special room”. That’s a good memory ~ flush it out Krista!
Found my destination. Then stopped for Carl’s Jr. Ordered my usual and got my usual “are you sure you don’t want the meat?” Ummm no thank you?

All I can say is, I’m thankful I went to a small university… This campus is like a little city! I would have gotten lost in a big school. My little, 8 people to a class, school would have been engulfed by ONE building on this campus.

Alas… found the conference room and here I sit waiting for the famous DR to give his presentation. There are a lot of people here...

** It was great! Wow... I'm glad I went down to SD for that... Took me forever to get home ~ rain/traffic... So, I had a lot of thinking time...and I thought a great many things that I won't mention here... too personal ;)

Came home to the NEED to move the rest of the furniture out of the house... M came up and together we moved everything! I'll be so glad when this is over... Getting the floors tomorrow!!! Yahoo!!


Only great minds can read this
This is weird, but interesting! fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!


** My spell check went nuts with this one LOL

1 comment:

  1. Ahem.....spelling IS important...lol. Sounds like the conference went well for you, awesome.

    ReplyDelete