Tuesday, March 13, 2007

All is quiet on the Western Front

I think perhaps I'm too tired to BLOP tonight... Whoever said, "yard work is fun." LIED. LOL I've been tearing up my back yard... and I must admit there is some sweet satisfaction is destroying something in a productive way. Guess I've been taking out my aggression on my yard... didn't realize how much anger I had to vent out... However, my dilemma has been this...the snails. I'm ruining their ecosystem... as I'm digging the rake into the soil, I'm apologizing to the snails for taking out their "homes". Accidentally stepped on one ~ I cried. LOL

Took the dogs to the park today...what a beautiful day! I curled up on a bench and read a book while my "children" went to play. jojo found a girlfriend and flirted around with her. Abby (the princess) stayed right by my side. Over to the office after that... did some real work...then came home to dig up the yard some more. Now we are ALL beat.

Sorry ~ no great pearls today... All is quiet on the Western front.

No comments:

Post a Comment