Sunday, January 21, 2007

Remember Me...

Some people have chosen to slander ME and spread lies... When it finally came full circle and I heard what was being said about ME, my initial reaction was to get set the record straight. But ya know? The best revenge I could get is to be SUCCESSFUL and HAPPY... to never utter her name again... to pray that the host of heaven hounds her until she feels total conviction. The TRUTH will always be revealed... But you see... If I stand here and let the grass grow under my feet, watered by my tears... she wins. If I strive for something higher than gossip and deceit... I win. Others do NOT define who I am! If she wants to lie about me ~ then that speak volumes about HER character...

So, I'm marching on in MY success and integrity ~ may all those YAHOO's remember me as the one they spoke badly about... and the one they didn't get the best of.

Dream Big ~ anything is possible!

I think of the story of the girl, with down's syndrome... her dream was to perform sign language with the great singer, Sandi Patti. Not meaning to dash her dreams, yet understanding the slim probability of that ever happening...her mother bought her a Sandi Patti CD to which the young girl practiced faithfully. One night, at a Sandi Patti concert, the girl was in the audience signing along as Sandi sang... This caught Sandi's eye and she noticed the young girl with down's syndrome. She then invited her onto the stage to perform with her... the girl's DREAM CAME TRUE. Who would have thought this was possible?! She had a passion to perform with Sandi Patti and she DID. Now she travels with Sandi Patti and performs with her regularly...

Aim HIGH and stop at nothing until the goal is reached. I've set my goal. And WHEN I accomplish it... I will look back at the silly lies told by ONE and be thankful I didn't stoop so low...

No comments:

Post a Comment