Sunday, October 21, 2007

Trail, Wind and Fire

Because the wind/fire are so BAD today there was NO trail ride... I do have a pic of my niece with Grace from yesterday... As we were leaving the house, Bekah's fiance told her, "Don't you get up on that horse. She tried to dump my Dad last week." As you can SEE the women in my family are SO obedient.
BTW the "illegal drive" in the church parking lot has been leaked! :) And I'm still alive to tell about it. They weren't mad at all... my sister and her husband didn't mind that I let their (just turned) 12 year old son drive MY car. Wheeewww

My back yard is blown UP! But here's an amazing thing... I was tired of the wild birds trying to eat the fish in my pond... So, I built them a "table"... and would you believe... NOTHING is "standing" in my back yard...except that jimmy-rigged bird feeder??? It even still has the bird seed I put on there a couple days ago...

Malibu is burning... Hey Georgia... ya think we can borrow some water?
Leaving church today... someone pressed $100 in my hand and said, "I haven't forgotten your horse..." Yay! That's enough for feed for a month! I'm thankful.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cali....get some water from Alabama since they don't want to share it.

    ReplyDelete