Friday, October 12, 2007

Big Trouble


I'm in BIG trouble!

First off... the luncheon thing was rather enlightening and enjoyable. I was fortunate to sit at a table with some "real" people. Of course, I felt like kicking myself when the gentleman sitting next to me (whom I had been teasing unmercifully) ended up being the president of the sponsoring hospital. Ooops. He was "amused" by me though...

So, Wednesday I dropped my (just turned) 12 year old nephew at the church for his Bible study... We got there early and had some time to kill.

"What do you want to do Jonathan?"

"Ummm I wanna drive."

"Okay."

"Really?!"
"Sure."


We traded seats... I gave him a quick driver's training class and he put it in drive and did GREAT! He drove around the parking lot... no problems. THEN my phone rang. I swear mother's have ESP! It was my sister. I panicked! Don't answer it ~ YOU can't hide anything and she'll know you're up to no good. A few min. later I see the Jr. High pastor come out of the building, on his cell phone and he was laughing! I jumped out of the car, "Is that my sister?! Don't tell her anything!" LOL

Now when I see my sister or her husband on the caller ID, I break out in a cold sweat... So far... So good... NO mention of the illegal driving session in the church parking lot. :)

Have you ever done anything that at the time it seemed logical, fun or you simply weren't thinking? Then shrink cuz you know... you just know the potential consequences... and know it's just a matter of time before you get caught...

Yeah... I'm in BIG trouble ~ I just don't know WHEN I'm going to actually get in trouble...

Wanna fly anyone?


No comments:

Post a Comment