Monday, May 5, 2008

It's OFF

I just hit "send". My book has gone to the publisher. There's no turning back now... Well, that's not an entirely true statement. I COULD make changes if I wanted to... I just DON'T feel the need to change anything that I've written. Now we just wait.

Grace and BO got "pedicures" today. And my precious Gracie got new shoes too. She wanted sketchers, but I told her she had to get HORSE shoes. She cried. Yet,as with any tantrums ~ they eventually end and there's no more fuss.

Walking her back into her stall, she was so anxious to get back to her feed. As I reached to unlock the gate, she raised her head knocking my hand into the brick wall. So... my hand is bruised and bloodied. I bruise easy these days... However, bruises do not last forever. Eventually, the purple turns into a simple yellow and eventually back to normal... Some bruises just take longer to heal ~ but heal they DO.

No comments:

Post a Comment